My New Year's Resolutions for 2018
31 Dec 2017 at 20:22
I didn’t do any new year’s resolutions last year so I thought I would do so for 2018. I wonder how many I will achieve.
1. To be consistently under 16 stone by the end of the year. I’m 16 1/2 at the moment and have been for some time.
2. To say ‘no’ more often, and not feel guilty about it.
3. Start writing a book. I have no idea what about, though.
4. Get to 1 million listeners a week for my LBC show.
5. Ignore the Twitter trolls and stop being wound up by them.
6. Visit Rome for the first time since 1980!
7. Travel outside Europe.
8. Do more writing for newspapers and magazines.
9. Restart my blog, by committing to write at least one piece a day when the new site is launched in January.
10. Socialise more with friends who I feel I have neglected in recent years.
If you’re reading this at the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018, a very happy new year to everyone.