My Predictions for 2016
31 Dec 2015 at 11:30
This time last year I made my predictions for 2015. I got 8 out of 10 right (see HERE for proof!). Not sure I’ll do as well this year. Here goes…
1. The EU Referendum will be held in July.
2. The ‘Stay’ Campaign will prevail, but by a margin of 55-45 or less.
3. Nigel Farage will not be UKIP leader by the end of 2016.
4. Labour will experience a net loss of council seats in May.
5. Donald Trump will not be the Republican Candidate for President.
6. In terms of seats and/or vote share Labour will come third in the Scottish Parliamentary elections.
7. Arsenal will win the Premier League.
8. Philip Hammond will not be Foreign Secretary by the end of the year.
9. The LibDems are all but wiped out in the GLA, Welsh Assembly & Scottish Parliament elections, retaining less than half of their existing 12 seats in the three bodies.
10. Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull calls an early election and wins an increased majority.