I didn’t do any new year’s resolutions last year so I thought I would do so for 2018. I wonder how many I will achieve.
- To be consistently under 16 stone by the end of the year. I’m 16 1/2 at the moment and have been for some time.
- To say ‘no’ more often, and not feel guilty about it.
- Start writing a book. I have no idea what about, though.
- Get to 1 million listeners a week for my LBC show.
- Ignore the Twitter trolls and stop being wound up by them.
- Visit Rome for the first time since 1980!
- Travel outside Europe.
- Do more writing for newspapers and magazines.
- Restart my blog, by committing to write at least one piece a day when the new site is launched in January.
- Socialise more with friends who I feel I have neglected in recent years.
If you’re reading this at the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018, a very happy new year to everyone.