So, these were the resolutions I made at the beginning of 2014. I didn’t do very well…
- Continue to lose weight. Target 16 stone by June, 15 1/2 by end of the year. FAILED.
- To up my exercise. More golf, start running and a bit of rowing. FAILED.
- Try to resist getting involved in Twitter spats. PARTIALLY SUCCEEDED.
- Think of a way of raising £5k for charity. FAILED.
- To be a better husband to Simmo. I’LL LET HIM BE THE JUDGE OF THAT.
- To learn to say ‘no’ more often. (this has been a resolution for the last 2 years!). PARTIALLY SUCCEEDED.
- To think of a proper book to write (rather than edit). SUCCEEDED. IT’S OUT IN FEBRUARY!
- To finally go to Berlin. FAILED.
- To blog more often. PARTIALLY SUCCEEDED.
- To be tougher in my political interviews. SUCCEEDED (I THINK!)
Four or maybe five out of ten. Failure!